GP3S2754View Options »
DBQ Topics at Different Levels, Lessons, Student Activities, Essay Questions, and More!
Assess students' progress and prepare them for testing using activities that develop their critical thinking skills. These activities teach them how to look at issues through multiple perspectives by analyzing historical data, making comparisons, and drawing analogies.
- Helps to meet Common Core Social Studies/History Literacy and Writing and Integration of Knowledge and Ideas Literacy Standards
- Multiple social studies topics appropriate for different grade levels.
- A teacher instruction page with each student document page that includes background information, questions to use with documents, and engaging student activities.
- Final essay questions for the student document pages that link the documents together.
- Teacher Resource CD containing reproducibles of images used on the student pages.
©2009. 304 pages, reproducible, 3-ring binder, CD-ROM with reproducible images from student pages. Grades K-12.
GP3B4926View Options »