Become a World History Detective: Ancient and Medieval World Civilizations
Use as a stand-alone textbook, a resource of supplemental activities to enrich another textbook, or as a review course. Each lesson provides a passage students must read, followed by a series of multiple choice, short answer, or short essay questions.
In this book, students will:
- Supply evidence to support conclusions
- Draw inferences based on the evaluation of evidence
- Distinguish between facts and opinions
- Analyze historical chronology
- Acquire new vocabulary
- Interpret and draw information from maps, political cartoons, and charts
©2014. Recommended for grades 6-12. 8 x 11 inches. Softcover, 368 pages.