Rigorously study great works of literature!
This instructional literature guide provides activities that incorporate the following researched-based literacy skills:
- Close reading tasks
- Text-dependent questions
- Text-based vocabulary practice
- Cross-curricular activities
- Leveled comprehension questions
- Story elements comprehension tasks
- Reader response writing prompts
- Diverse and relevant assessment
©2014. Middle school, high school. Reproducible. 8 x 11 inches. Softbound. 72 pages.
Using the Document-Based Questions Technique for Literature: Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird BookView Options »