All-in-One Digital Resource! Voces® ESL/ELD
was created for beginning to low-intermediate level English language learners. It supports language development and addresses cultural components that are unique to high school-aged students. This courseware was designed for teachers to use in a classroom setting. However, this digital courseware is versatile in its use and can meet the needs of English language learners in diverse settings.
Voces® ESL/ELD includes:
The Voces® Platform
- Content that translates into 80 languages with the support of Google Translate
- Targeted vocabulary and grammar instruction
- Practice activities, formative assessments, and hands-on applications
- Example/model final products and rubrics
- Audio by native speakers
- Self-recording/speaking analysis tools
- Information on U.S. culture
- Strategy instruction and life skills lessons to support personal and academic success for adolescent ELLs
Applicable to all Voces® titles.
- Compatible with PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and all other devices
- Web-based platform
- No downloading required
- Auto-grading capability
- Audio and video
- Student recording feature*
- Easy-to-use Teacher's Panel with student data management*
- Content customization*
- Voces® Mail*
*Student setup required.
Try Voces® ESL/ELD in your classroom today, and see the difference! Click here for a FREE 10-day Trial.
Want more information? Call Voces®: at 800-848-0256