Our Version of the Hedbanz™ Game....
What’s on My Head? is our world language version of the Hedbanz™ Game. Students play in pairs and try to guess what’s on their heads. Hear first-year vocabulary fly as students try to guess a word in the target language by getting clues from their classmates. Topics included with the game are Animals, Body Parts, and Classroom Nouns. Play with your classroom or share across departments—What’s on My Head? cards include the English word as well as Spanish, French, and German translations. Middle school, high school.
- 96 cards.
- 15 pairs of sunglasses.
- Instruction sheet.
What's on My Head? Game (1G0666) Includes Three Vocab Topics:
- Animals: ant, bat, bear, butterfly, cat, chicken, chipmunk, cow, crocodile, dog, fox, frog, goat, guinea pig, hippopotamus, horse, ladybug, lion, lizard, monkey, mouse, pig, rabbit, raccoon, sheep, snail, spider, squirrel, swan, tiger, turtle, zebra
- Body Parts: ankle, arm, back, beard, bottom, cheek, chest, chin, ear, elbow, eye, eyebrow, eyelashes, feet, finger, fingernail, forehead, hair, hand, head, heart, knees, legs, lips, mouth, neck, nose, shoulder, teeth, toe, tongue, wrist
- Classroom Nouns: backpack, bookcase, CD player, chalkboard, clock, computer, desk, flag, folders, globe, glue, grade, hole-puncher, homework, lunch, map, markers, mouse, paperclips, pen, pencil sharpener, pencil, projector, ruler, scissors, sleeping student, spiral notebook, stapler, wastebasket, whiteboard
Available Expansion Card Decks (32 cards per deck. Only includes cards. No additional sunglasses.):
- Clothing Expansion Card Deck (1G0699)
- Professions Expansion Card Deck (1G0700)
- Transportation Expansion Card Deck (1G0701)
- Household Nouns Expansion Card Deck (1G0702)
- Food Expansion Card Deck (1G0703)
- Create-Your-Own Expansion Card Deck (1G704)
The Complete Game Set (1F2593) includes one What's on My Head? Game PLUS one of each of the six Expansion Card Decks.