Ground-breaking Content! All-in-One Digital Courseware
U.S. History is a fascinating subject that is filled with interesting characters, world-changing events, and critical moments that have changed our lives forever.
But many students have a difficult time connecting with the subject when learning out of a traditional textbook. To them, names and dates are just words on a page. That's where Voces® comes in.
Voces® is a fresh approach to teaching that engages students and draws them into the stories behind important historical events. Instead of just memorizing information out of a book, your students will engage with our revolutionary program which features video, audio, and over 10,000 images.
Your students will learn about the key moments in U.S. History—from pre-Colombian times up through the current Obama Administration—and will hear firsthand accounts of events from the "voices" of people who experienced it! Students will be active participants in their learning experience in a way they never have been before.
Voces® U.S. History includes:
The Voces® Platform
- Covers the Pre-Columbian America of the New World to the Obama Administration
- Loads of primary source materials
- Diaries, journals, quotations, headlines, and eyewitness accounts
- Speeches with audio and video
- Stories in their own "voices" from people who were there
- Thousands of photographs!
- Clear, concise lessons
- Designed with the Common Core State Standards in mind
- Assessments with critical thinking questions and auto-graded material
Applicable to all Voces® titles.
- Compatible with PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and all other devices
- Web-based platform
- No downloading required
- Auto-grading capability
- Audio and video
- Student recording feature*
- Easy-to-use Teacher's Panel with student data management*
- Content customization*
- Voces® Mail*
*Student setup required.
Try Voces® U.S. History in your classroom today, and see the difference! Click here for a FREE 10-day Trial.
Want more information? Call Voces®: at 800-848-0256