All-in-One Digital Resource! Voces® ELA Literature Courseware
develops students’ close reading skills and understanding of literary devices while they navigate through timeless literature, which range from shorts stories and novels to drama and nonfiction. Voces® ELA Literature’s
interactive features appeal to today’s students. Students listen to audio recordings of “Romeo and Juliet,” test their knowledge of “The Odyssey” as they play a game, learn about imagery while watching a funny video, take a 360-degree tour of a boxing match as they write a narrative from the viewpoint of a fighter in the ring and a bystander in the crowd, and more!
This range of creative, critical thinking activities empowers students to connect "their" world with classic literature.
Voces® ELA Literature includes:
The Voces® Platform
- Thousands of pages of your favorite short stories, novels, nonfiction, drama, epics, and poetry
- Clear, concise lessons
- Pre-reading and post-reading questions covering reading strategies and literary analysis
- Guided reading questions, note-taking prompts, and key vocabulary
- Background information on the author and text
- Audio recordings of select literary works
- Cross-curricular projects and activities
- Glossary of literary terms and reading strategies
- Integrated assessments and comparative text connections
- Meets the Common Core State Standards
Applicable to all Voces® titles.
- Compatible with PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and all other devices
- Web-based platform
- No downloading required
- Auto-grading capability
- Audio and video
- Student recording feature*
- Easy-to-use Teacher's Panel with student data management*
- Content customization*
- Voces® Mail*
*Student setup required.
Try Voces® ELA Literature in your classroom today, and see the difference! Click here for a FREE 10-day Trial.
Want more information? Call Voces®: at 800-848-0256