Inquiry-Based Teaching Sourcebook with Sample Lessons that Help Meet Common Core State Standards
- Step-by-step instructions of the Inquiry Learning Model
- Three complete sample classroom lessons
- PDF with full-color reproducible primary source materials
- Addresses Common Core Standards
- Increases students' critical thinking and collaborative skills
- Classroom-tested lessons with research-based guidelines for easy implementation
Includes reproducible primary source documents and images needed for the entire inquiry process. This model helps students take control of their learning by flipping responsibilities to more active roles in the lesson.
©2016. High school. Reproducible. Three-ring binder with CD (PDF). Three-hole-punched, loose-leaf pages. 8 x 11 inches. 116 pages.