Inquiry-Based Teaching Sourcebook with Sample Lessons that Help Meet Common Core State Standards
- Step-by-step instructions of the Inquiry Learning Model
- Three complete sample classroom lessons
- PDF with full-color reproducible primary source materials
- Addresses Common Core Standards
- Increases students' critical thinking and collaborative skills
- Classroom-tested lessons with research-based guidelines for easy implementation
Includes reproducible primary source documents and images needed for the entire inquiry process. This model helps students take control of their learning by flipping responsibilities to more active roles in the lesson.
©2016. High school. Reproducible. 116 pages.
Book Download: PDF. Adobe® Reader® required to view PDF.
Print Book: Three-ring binder with CD (PDF). Three-hole-punched, loose-leaf pages. 8 x 11 inches. Adobe® Reader® required to view PDF.