Great Works Instructional Guide to Hamilton: An American Musical by Lin-Manuel Miranda
This instructional literature guide provides activities that incorporate the following researched-based literacy skills:
- Close reading tasks
- Text-dependent questions
- Text-based vocabulary practice
- Cross-curricular activities
- Leveled comprehension questions
- Story elements comprehension tasks
- Reader response writing prompts
- Diverse and relevant assessment
Aligned to Common Core State Standards (CCSS).
©2017. Middle school, high school. Reproducible. 8 x 11 inches. Softcover. 72 pages.
Related Readings: Mark Twain's Adventures of Huckleberry Finn in Context BookView Options »
Using the Document-Based Questions Technique for Literature: Elie Wiesel's Night BookView Options »