FLEXIBLE World History DBQs Use Primary Sources to Draw Student Connections to the Here and Now—DOWNLOAD TODAY!
Delve into World History primary source analysis like never before with Document-Based Question Activities. In each of the 14 chronological DBQs, students analyze pivotal eras of history to make valuable connections.
Digital Book Download includes a complete teacher edition PDF and editable PDF student pages. Printable and projectable, digital DBQs are perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination.
- Student DBQ activities are separated into individual and interactive PDF files your students can type directly into. They simply type their responses, save, and send it back to you!
- A teacher answer key for each DBQ is grouped with the corresponding sample student essay position for easy access!
- Activities are designed to work with any LMS, including Google Classroom, Canvas, and Schoology.
Assess student progress, practice document analysis, prepare for testing, strengthen historical thinking skills, and more with:
- Instructions and tips to improve student scores
- Ready-to-go reproducible primary source documents and analysis questions
- Essay question prompts with sample positions and a scoring rubric
- C3 and Common Core national standards alignment
- Transitioning from Hunter-Gatherer Societies to Classic Civilization
- The Development of States and Empires
- World Religions: Origins and Influence on the World
- Setting the Stage: How Does Geography Influence Destiny?
- The Christian West Versus the Muslim East
- Medieval Europe and Byzantium
- The East Asian World
- The Renaissance
- The Age of Exploration
- The Reformation
- The Scientific Revolution
- The Age of Enlightenment
- The Age of Revolution
- The Industrial Revolution
Download the free sample chapter located in "Additional Info."
©2019. High school. Reproducible. 151 pages.
Digital Book Download: PDFs.
Print Book: Spiral-bound. 8.5 x 11 inches. The print book does NOT include digital PDFs.
Bundle: Includes both print book and PDF download.
About the Author
Nickole Loman is currently a seventh-grade social studies teacher in Hendersonville, TN. She adores working with middle school students due to their positive energy and willingness to push themselves to the next level. She has enhanced student motivation with a daily infusion of music, cooperative learning, theatrical performances, lively discussion, and team-building games. Outside of her profession, she enjoys spending time with her pets, reading books, watching historical-fiction television series, listening to 80s and 90s pop music, and constructing social studies lessons. She is especially grateful for her opportunity to work with Teacher’s Discovery, in which she feels a sense of accomplishment by helping other teachers.