Make Learning Spanish Fun with These Workbooks
Students learn basic Spanish vocabulary and structures, while being exposed to cultural differences and other elements of the Spanish-speaking world. Teacher/Parent guide, answer key, glossary, and National Foreign Language Standards are included.
Set includes one of each of the following Let's Learn Spanish Workbooks:
- Let's Learn Spanish Kindergarten Workbook: Topics include greetings, introductions, basic colors, vowels, numbers, feelings and emotions, and basic classroom items
- Let's Learn Spanish Grade 1 Workbook: Topics include greetings, courtesy expressions, basic parts of the body, people, pets, numbers 5–10, formal/informal ways of address, and describing oneself.
- Let's Learn Spanish Grade 2 Workbook: Topics include my room, my house, family, friends, favorite foods, days of the week, and Day of the Dead.
- Let's Learn Spanish Grade 3 Workbook: Topics include greeting/salutations, seasons, clothing, friends, transportation, numbers 11–20, and Three Wise Men.
- Let's Learn Spanish Grade 4 Workbook: Topics include months, expressing dates, telling time, school subjects, my town, people in the community, and Easter.
- Let's Learn Spanish Grade 5 Workbook: Topics include Where is it?, directions, counting to 100, at the infirmary, fruits and vegetables, sports and pastimes, and folktales.
©2003. Set of five books. NOT reproducible. 8 x 11 inches. Softcover, 40 pages each.