How Did I Live Without Dry-erase Verb Charts?
"How Did I Live Without Dry-erase Verb Charts?" That's the question you'll be asking yourself when you start using these!
- Slap them up on the board to demonstrate conjugation quickly - they cut down the amount of writing you have to do!
- Put them up on the wall to show students different -er, -ir, and -re verbs every week!
- Use them for a classroom game of competitive verb conjugation - invite three students up to the board, tell them a verb and see who can fill in the correct conjugations first!
Three 13 x 38-inch laminated verb charts, three dry-erase markers.
To get the longest life from your dry-erase verb charts:
- Use only the black Dri-Mark® brand dry-erase markers that came with your verb charts (1W0008 Black Dry-Erase Marker).
- Do not leave the same writing on the charts for weeks or months. Erase charts when they are not in use, or change what is written on them often.
If the whiteboard in your classroom is magnetic, add magnetic strip to the backs of your verb charts for easy hanging!
Write a review
Nov 6, 2016 | By Rosa LOPEZ
Staff's Response: Hello Rosa,
I'm sorry to hear that the charts didn't work for you. It's definitely not our intention to dupe anyone. We have done extensive testing with the charts using different types of dry-erase markers and come to the conclusion that certain markers erase much better than others. The black Dri-Mark brand markers that come with the charts are the best we've found for erasing cleanly, so we recommended using only those. Some teachers have found that whiteboard spray and magic erasers (for stain removal) work well but we can't recommend any specific stain removal products because we haven't done testing with them. According to our tests, with the right marker it is possible to get a lot more than a few months out of these, but it all depends on the conditions in which they are used - how often, with what type of markers and cleaner, direct sunlight might play a role in staining, etc. They are a paper poster with a special dry-erase laminate, so even under the right conditions their lifespan will be shorter than the writing surface of your classroom whiteboard which is much tougher. BUT, all that aside, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee - http://www.teachersdiscovery.com/returns/ - so any time a product doesn't work for you, we hope that you will contact us for an exchange, replacement, credit or refund.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, your satisfaction is very important to us.