A Teacher's Guide to Form, Manage, Assess, and Differentiate in Groups
Group learners based on their needs, interests, and abilities. This book contains proven methods to:
- Create flexible ability groups based on assessment data
- Plan differentiated group lessons and tiered assignments
- Build a daily schedule to support project-based and personalized learning
- Structure your classroom to accommodate the needs of a wide range of learners
- Engage students at all levels, including nonperforming learners
- Promote critical thinking, creativity, and collaboration
- Grade collaborative work fairly and meaningfully
- Communicate with parents about the benefits of group work, academic progress, and productive struggle
- Measure your efforts to ensure they are working
Includes digital content link: Digital content contains all forms from the book and a PDF presentation.
©2018. English. 8 x 11 inches. Softcover, 183 pages.