Your Ticket to An Evening with the Bard
Have you ever wanted to put on a Shakespearean play with your students but thought it was too complicated, too hard? We’re here to help! From a bio of the Bard to a full script, All the World’s a Stage: An Evening with the Bard makes play production easy and approachable. The script is based on the “All the World’s a Stage” soliloquy, and features places to add Elizabethan music and dance that encourage more student participation. Includes:
- A sample six-week schedule to make all the pieces fit
- Cross-curricular partnership suggestions
- Tips and tricks for mounting a play
- Glossary of terms and a Translate the Term assignment
- Charts of Shakespeare’s plays, their genre and settings
- Research and writing assignments make Shakespeare more accessible
- Character and script analysis
- A full script with stage directions
- Correlation to CCSS Writing, Reading, and Speaking and Listening standards
Free with purchase: a sample ticket and playbill PDF. Adobe® Reader® required to view PDF. Email address required for digital delivery. Just add the costumes, music, and greasepaint. Break a leg!
©2019. English. High school. Reproducible. 73 pages.
Book Download: PDF. Adobe® Reader® required to view PDF. PDF pages include clickable web links.
Print Book: Spiral-bound. 8 x 11 inches. Black and white pages.