Primary Sources Make History Real and Rousing
Photographs, maps, letters, artwork—so many things can be a primary source and a touchstone to history. With many sources to choose from and the lessons to make them relevant, this standards-based guide supports close reading and writing skills along with these essential abilities:
- Critical analysis of many types of primary sources
- Response to text-dependent questions
- Collaboration and group skills
- Compare and contrast of primary sources
- Writing in response to learning
Purchase includes a CD with lessons, teacher resources, and more!
©2015. Middle school, high school. 8 x 11 inches. Softcover, 320 pages.