Barron's AP® Psychology Test Prep
Students achieve their best scores on the AP Psychology exam with this up-to-date, all-inclusive guide. Includes:
- Three complete practice tests that match the actual test in the format, question type, and degree of difficulty
- A review of all test topics, including research methods, sensation and perception, learning and cognition, developmental and abnormal psychology, treatment of psychological disorders, social psychology, and more
- Completely updated terminology and classifications as specified in the DSM-5
- Scoring rubrics for the free-response questions along with sample essays and critiques
- Online access to three additional full-length sample AP Psychology tests with answer explanations and automatic scoring
©2018. High school. 8 x 11 inches. Softcover, 358 pages.