Barron’s AP® U.S. History Test Prep
Students achieve their best scores on the AP U.S. History exam with this up-to-date, all-inclusive guide. Includes:
- Five full-length practice tests with answer explanations
- A detailed review of U.S. history, from pre-contact American Indian societies and the evolution of colonial society to America in the age of Clinton, Bush, Obama, and Trump
- Test-taking strategies for answering the test’s multiple-choice, short answer, long essay, and document-based questions
- Study tips, test-taking advice, additional test questions and answers, and more
- Online access to three full-length sample AP U.S. History tests complete with answer explanations and automatic scoring
©2018. High school. 8 x 11 inches. Softcover, 567 pages.