Barron's AP® World History Test Prep
Students achieve their best scores on the AP World History exam with this up-to-date, all-inclusive guide. Includes:
- Two full-length practice tests with answer explanations
- A review of world history, from the foundations of civilization circa 600 BCE to world cultures of the 21st century
- Revised strategies for answering all question types, including the free-response questions
- Unit shortcut charts and key concepts at the beginning of each chapter that help organize a better study plan
- Online access to three full-length sample AP World History tests complete with answer explanations and automatic scoring
©2018. High school. 8 x 11 inches. Softcover, 502 pages.