Instant Student-Created Marquee Posters Target and Expand on Novel Comprehension
Poster-board movie marquee activity requires each student to respond, research, and critically think about the novels they have read. Generous space is provided for students to draw, create a collage, or a bit of both, as they recall and represent symbols, motifs, and themes of the work.
Poster asks for:
- the title and author
- a significant quotation from the text
- a quotation from a review of the work
- a listing of primary and secondary characters
- an award, honor, or prize received given the author for the book
- the original date of publication
- the Lexile score
- a star rating of the book from the student
Perfect for student projects, presentations, and classroom display!
Set of 30 posters. Middle and high school. 14 x 22 inches. Cardstock.