Seamlessly Transition to Teaching in ANY Setting with Thematic Hybrid Units for U.S. History!
U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Units are an entire digital curriculum in one place, from Imperialism through the modern era! PDFs include complete teacher edition and editable student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload. Printable and projectable, these units are perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Flexible design works in any learning environment, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated with a solid mix of activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, primary source analysis and DBQs, warmups, mapping, historic speech analysis, and resources.
- Out-of-the-box activities such as simulations, easy debates, creative writing, challenge and clue activities, mock trials, and persuasion stations!
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. A historical context reading with bolded key vocab terms starts each unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. Set of nine PDF downloads.
U.S. History 2 – Thematic Hybrid Unit Curriculum Set Includes:
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: Imperialism (3U0023DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: World War I (3U0024DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: The Roaring Twenties (3U0025DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: The Great Depression and the New Deal (3U0026DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: World War II (3U0027DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: Early Cold War Era (3U0028DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: Late Cold War Era (3U0029DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: Turbulent Times - Civil Rights and Social Movements (3U0030DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: Globalization, Terrorism, and Modern America (3U0031DL)