Seamlessly Transition to Teaching in ANY Setting with Thematic Hybrid Units for U.S. History!
U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Units are an entire digital curriculum in one place! PDFs include complete teacher edition and editable student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload. Printable and projectable, these units are perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Flexible design works in any learning environment, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated with a solid mix of activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, primary source analysis and DBQs, warmups, mapping, historic speech analysis, and resources.
- Out-of-the-box activities such as simulations, easy debates, creative writing, challenge and clue activities, mock trials, and persuasion stations!
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. A historical context reading with bolded key vocab terms starts each unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. Set of nine PDF downloads, 65–116 pages.
U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit Curriculum Set Includes:
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: Beginnings to Colonization Download (3U0001DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: The American Colonies Download (3U0002DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: American Revolution Download (3U0003DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: The Constitution Download (3U0004DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: Early Republic Download (3U0005DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: Expansion and Reform Download (3U0006DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: Civil War Download (3U0007DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: Reconstruction Download (3U0008DL)
- U.S. History Thematic Hybrid Unit: Gilded Age and Industrialization Download (3U0009DL)
The Essential U.S. History Primary Source Library: Beginnings Through Industrialization Set of 5 Downloads