Seamlessly Transition to Teaching in ANY Setting with Hybrid Units for U.S. History!
U.S. History Hybrid Units are an entire curriculum in one place! PDFs include complete teacher edition and editable student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload. Printable and projectable, hybrid units are perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Designed for remote learning AND in-class use, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated with a solid mix of activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, primary source analysis and DBQs, warmups, mapping, historic speech analysis, and resources.
- Out-of-the-box activities such as simulations, easy debates, creative writing, challenge and clue activities, mock trials, and persuasion stations!
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. A historical context reading with bolded key vocab terms starts each unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. Set of nine PDF downloads, 65–116 pages.
U.S. History Hybrid Unit Curriculum Set Includes:
- U.S. History Hybrid Unit: Beginnings to Colonization Download (3U0001DL)
- U.S. History Hybrid Unit: The American Colonies Download (3U0002DL)
- U.S. History Hybrid Unit: American Revolution Download (3U0003DL)
- U.S. History Hybrid Unit: The Constitution Download (3U0004DL)
- U.S. History Hybrid Unit: Early Republic Download (3U0005DL)
- U.S. History Hybrid Unit: Expansion and Reform Download (3U0006DL)
- U.S. History Hybrid Unit: Civil War Download (3U0007DL)
- U.S. History Hybrid Unit: Reconstruction Download (3U0008DL)
- U.S. History Hybrid Unit: Gilded Age and Industrialization Download (3U0009DL)
The Essential U.S. History Primary Source Library: Beginnings Through Industrialization Set of 5 Downloads