Seamlessly Transition to Teaching in ANY Setting with Hybrid Units for World History!
World History Hybrid Units are an entire curriculum in one place! PDFs include complete teacher edition and editable student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload. Printable and projectable, hybrid units are perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Designed for remote learning AND in-class use, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated with a solid mix of activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, primary source analysis and DBQs, warmups, mapping, historic speech analysis, and resources.
- Out-of-the-box activities such as simulations, easy debates, creative writing, challenge and clue activities, mock trials, and persuasion stations!
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. A historical context reading with bolded key vocab terms starts each unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. Set of nine PDF downloads, 39–101 pages.
World History Hybrid Unit Curriculum Set Includes:
- World History Hybrid Unit: Prehistory and the Agricultural Revolution Download (3U0010DL)
- World History Hybrid Unit: World Religions Download (3U0011DL)
- World History Hybrid Unit: Ancient River Valley Civilizations Download (3U0012DL)
- World History Hybrid Unit: Ancient Greece Download (3U0013DL)
- World History Hybrid Unit: The Roman Empire Download (3U0014DL)
- World History Hybrid Unit: Asian Civilizations Download (3U0015DL)
- World History Hybrid Unit: The Byzantine Empire and Medieval Europe Download (3U0016DL)
- World History Hybrid Unit: African and Islamic Civilizations Download (3U0017DL)
- World History Hybrid Unit: The Americas Download (3U0018DL)