What Choices Led World Leaders to Days of Decision?
How have world leaders made decisions at key moments in history? What choices did they have, what support and advice did they receive, and how have their decisions affected history and their legacies? The Days of Decision book series answers these questions using background information, summaries of important events, primary source material, critical-thinking prompts, a concise timeline, and a glossary of terms.
Set includes one of each of the following titles:
- Churchill and the Battle of Britain (3B6417)
- Hitler and Kristallnacht (3B6419)
- Gandhi and the Quit India Movement (3B6418)
- Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis (3B6420)
- Mandela and Truth and Reconciliation (3B6415)
- Bush, Blair, and Iraq (3B6416)
Lexile Measure: 1020L–1110L
©2014. Middle school, high school. 6 x 9 inches. Softcover, 64 pages each.