Seamlessly Teach the Big Ideas of Econ in ANY Setting with Thematic Hybrid Units!
This versatile digital resource is an entire thematic unit in one place! PDFs include complete teacher edition and editable student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload! Printable and projectable, this unit is perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Flexible design works in any learning environment, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated and supportive, with a solid mix of warmups, out-of-the-box activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, key concept posters, and resources.
- Activities include: SHOW ME Challenges and Clues: Economic Ideologies, Mock Trial: The Trial of Karl Marx, two Document-Based Questions: The Double-Edged Sword of Capitalism and The Great Depression and the New Deal, and three Easy Debates: What Is the Best Way to Use After-School Time: Participating in Sports or Working at a Job?, What Is the Best Economic System to Live Under: Market or Command?, and What Are the Two Most Important Products That Should Be Produced in the United States?.
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. An introductory reading with bolded key vocab terms starts the unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. PDF download, 114 pages.