Present Un-Huff-n'-Puff-able Quotations as Evidence with Familiar Text and Humor!
- Provides descriptions of the three methods to present quotations
- Demonstrates each method as evidence in a supporting statement
- Includes claim and source material, with original quotation highlighted
- Extras include a downloadable one-page reproducible of the source material text
- Provides link to projectable public domain source material at the Library of Congress archive
- Footnote includes information on square bracket and ellipsis usage in MLA formatting
Download the free handout located in "Additional Info."
©2017. Middle school, high school. 13 x 38 inches. Laminated.
Cite It: Online Sources Using MLA 8 Skinny Poster
Presenting Evidence Skinny Poster
Annotations Skinny Poster
Show It, Support It, Prove It! Skinny Poster
Support Your Claim Skinny Poster Set of 2