Seamlessly Teach Geography in ANY Setting with Thematic Hybrid Units!
This versatile digital resource is an entire thematic unit in one place! PDFs include complete teacher edition and editable student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload! Printable and projectable, this unit is perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Flexible design works in any learning environment, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated and supportive, with a solid mix of warmups, out-of-the-box activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, mapping and research exercises, and resources.
- Activities include: Easy Debates: Should the United States Do More Than What We Are Currently Doing to Protect Our Environment? and What Is the Most Beneficial Map Projection of the Earth?, SHOW ME Challenges and Clues: U.S. Geography and The World, Mock Trial: The Trial of Ferdinand Magellan, Document-Based Questions: How Does Geography Influence Destiny?, and Contemporary Issues—Overpopulation.
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. An introductory reading with bolded key vocab terms starts the unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. PDF download, 129 pages.