Hasta la sepultura Level 3 Intermediate Reader
- 400 Unique Words
- 12,000 Total Words
- Past Tense
- Genre: Historical Thriller
- Level 3, Intermediate
It was with good reason that in 1500, Queen Isabella of Spain issued an official decree permanently closed the secret passageways that lie below the city of Salamanca, and it is with rash judgment that Nico and Adriana now decide to explore them. Their investigation will prove more telling and more dangerous than either imagined. They discover that the legendary evil lurking below Salamanca is not so mythical after all. And there is more than one kind of evil that thrives in the passageways.
©2016. Spanish. Level 3, Intermediate. 107 pages.
Print Book: Softcover, 5 x 7 inches.
Audio Book on CD includes an audio recording of the novel read by a native speaker.
©2016. Spanish. Level 3, Intermediate. Past tense. 16 tracks, 105 minutes total.
Audio Book on Two CDs: Audio CDs.
Teacher’s Resource Guide on CD
In Every Chapter:
- Chapter vocabulary and cognates
- Pre-reading questions
- Comprehension questions
- Post-reading questions
Features and Highlights:
- Beyond-the-text cultural readings: Martes 13: Tendencia de Twitter, Alcalá de Henares, Amparo Baró, Los internados, La tradición tuna en Salamanca, Isabel de Castilla, España sobrenatural
- Slideshows: Alcalá de Henares, Salamanca, La cueva de Salamanca, Queen Isabella
- Pop culture: Invent a Meme
- Apt Apps
- Shake-It-Up kinesthetic activities
- Let’s Eat!: Churros recipe
- BreakoutEDU.com culminating activity
©2016. Spanish. Level 3, Intermediate. 16 Chapters, 234 pages.
Teacher's Resource Guide on CD: CD (PDF). Adobe® Reader® required to view PDF.
Reader ISBN #978-1-940408-98-9
TG ISBN: 978-1-945956-12-6
Audio book ISBN CD1-2: 978-1-945956-13-3
Quality is key to Fluency Matters President, Carol Gaab—who is also a writer and editor herself. Carol carefully handpicks talented authors who understand CI strategies and who know how to write an engaging story. She painstakingly edits all materials to ensure strict standards, while making sure each story is riveting! Her stories engage even reluctant readers and learners while ultimately leading them down the path to language proficiency, because in the end, nothing matters more than FLUENCY—Fluency Matters!