ACTIVITY BOOKS FOR ASIA, AFRICA, LATIN AMERICA, OCEANIA, THE MIDDLE EAST, EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA, WHAT IS GEOGRAPHY? AND U.S. REGIONS
Each of these units examines one region of the world and include a variety of engaging, student-centered activities examining a wide assortment of regional issues through the lens of the five themes of geography. All consist of a minimum of 15 complete and easy-to-use lesson plans including a culminating research project along with study guides and differentiated tests. Like all InspirEd materials, they incorporate critical and creative thinking, test-taking skills, reading and writing in the content area, and much more!
Set includes one of each of the following books:
- I Think: Geography, Asia
- I Think: Geography, Africa
- I Think: Geography, Latin America
- I Think: Geography, Oceania
- I Think: Geography, Middle East
- I Think: Geography, Europe
- I Think: Geography, North America
- I Think: Geography, U.S. Regions
- I Think: Geography, What Is Geography?
©2008. Middle school, high school. Set of nine PDF downloads. 100+ pages each.