Learn Spanish with Profe Loco!
Profe Loco and his own unique cast of characters by combine compelling comprehensible input, storytelling and video shorts that take students out of the classroom on a journey throughout the Spanish speaking world. These often quirky but definitely comprehensible videos introduce a single high frequency verb, which carefully repeat throughout the story in novel and whacky ways.
Profe Loco speaks slowly enough for even the novice level student to understand yet his videos are compelling and entertaining that all levels of learners will enjoy. Each video includes detailed support materials that coach teachers of all levels to use best practices in providing comprehensible input for all students. Post viewing activities provide simple comprehension checks included after each video. Series also featured in Voces® Digital.
Set includes one of each of the following videos:
- El monstruo en la clase Episode 1 Video (1V2681DL)
- Tengo comida Episode 2 Video (1V2682DL)
- Costa Rica es bonita Episode 3 Video (1V2683DL)
- Trabajo, trabajo, trabajo Episode 4 (1V2684DL)
- El secreto en el clóset Episode 5 Video (1V2685DL)
- Chalupa está aburrido Episode 6 Video (1V2686DL)
- En busca del Chupacabra Episode 7 Video (1V2687DL)
- Lolo, el DJ Episode 8 Video (1V2688DL)
- Sí, se puede Episode 9 Video (1V2689DL)
- Llegamos a Honduras Episode 10 Video (1V2690DL)
- ¡Agarra comida! Episode 11 Video (1V2691DL)
- ¿Dónde está Lolo? Episode 12 Video (1V2692DL)
Purchase includes a FREE Video Teacher’s Guide Download (PDF) with student comprehension activities and Video Transcript (PDF) delivered via email. Adobe® Reader® required to view PDF. Include email address with your order for instant download delivery.
©2017. Spanish. Level 1. 5–7 minutes each. Not rated. No subtitles available.
Download: 12 MP4 files.
DVD: 2-DVD set featuring 12 videos.
Profe Loco, a Middle School Spanish teacher from Idaho, and his own unique cast of characters combine compelling comprehensible input, and storytelling to create video shorts that take students out of the classroom on a journey throughout the Spanish-speaking world. These often quirky but definitely comprehensible videos introduce a single high-frequency verb per episode, and repeat slow enough for novice-level students to understand, the verb throughout the episode's story in novel and wacky ways.