Make Better Communicating, Decision-Making, and Goal-Achieving Students with Journal Writing
Want to review all our different journals before you submit your P.O.?
What’s your biggest fear? Everyone’s a critic! Write a short poem describing your feet. Invent a holiday. Describe an EPIC fail. Students love writing what they feel when the topics are fun.
My Journal® features:
- No photocopying—every student gets their own
- 54 topics foster creative writing and thinking skills
- Engages even the fussiest writers
- More than enough topics to assign one a week
- Use as a starter or a starting point for an essay project
- Interesting images and sprinkles of quirkiness
Set includes one copy of each:
My Creative Writing Journal: Tried and true—teachers order it year after year. ©2005. High school. (4S0339)
My Curiously Creative Writing Journal: A sequel to an old favorite. Curious? ©2016. High school. (4S2826)
My Proverb Journal: Higher-level analyses, comparisons, and connections. ©2016. High school. (4S2827)
My Novel Journal: Literature analysis journal that works with ANY novel. ©2009. High school. (4S1682)
My SAT Journal: Writers incorporate four keywords into each writing response. ©2005. High school. (4S0497)
My Journal: There is nothing like the original favorite—perfect for the middle school classroom. ©2005. Middle school. (4S0274)
8 x 9 inches. Softcover. 56 pages each.