Supporting Evidence Presented—Just Right—with Familiar Text and Humor!
- Provides definitions of summary, direct quotation, and paraphrase
- Demonstrates how to present these types of evidence in a supporting statement
- Shows claim and source material, with evidence highlighted
- Extras include a downloadable one-page reproducible of the source material
- Lists link to projectable public domain source material at the Library of Congress archive
Download the free handout located in "Additional Info."
©2017. Middle school, high school. 13 x 38 inches. Laminated.