Trouble in the Jungle
Cristóbal wakes up in the middle of the Honduran jungle. Tied up, lost, and with no memory of what happened, he begins to lose hope. Meanwhile, Pedro is an indigenous boy just trying to help his family get by. Neither one knows it, but their paths are about to cross...
This Level 2 reader features full audio for every chapter, accessible via QR codes. Simply scan the QR codes with a smartphone or tablet using any free QR code reader. Laptop users access audio via included web addresses. Also, your purchase includes a FREE download with comprehension questions and answer keys.
Unique Words: 368
Total Words: 3,658
Tense(s): presente, pretérito, imperfecto, infinitivo, gerundio, imperativo
Listen to the complete chapter 1 audio recording from the reader, located in "Additional Info."
©2020. Spanish. Level 2. High school. 5 x 7 inches. Softcover, 64 pages.
Get Everything You Need to Support Your Reader Lesson!
This all-in-one, reproducible teacher’s guide gives you everything you need to support your lesson on the Level 2 Acquisition Reader Rescate en la montaña. You get:
- Your Teacher’s Guide: Explanations of each section in the guide
- Pre-Reading Guide: Character and setting summaries, cultural notes, and helpful words and phrases
- Multiple comprehension activities, a quiz, and a summary for EVERY chapter
- Post-Reading Guide: A chapter survey, story discussion, writing activities to work directly with the story, a reader project, and a reader test
- Picture gallery of all images in the reader, plus activities
- The full reader glossary
- Complete answer keys for all activities
Teacher's Guide and Student Activities: ©2020. Spanish, English. Level 2. High school. 8.5 x 11 inches. PDF download. 85 pages.
About the Author
María Ardila Ramírez is a passionate adventurer, journalist, and entrepreneur who believes in compassion and creativity in learning. Eager to make a positive impact in people’s lives, María is also the founder of a social emotional learning (SEL) start-up.