U.S. History Big Questions—ANSWERED!
The Six Questions of American History series answers the who, what, why, where, when, and how of important events in our country’s history. Each book features an overview of the event, plus primary sources, activities, a timeline, and suggestions for further reading. Includes the following titles:
- What Was the Missouri Compromise?
- When Were the First Slaves Set Free During the Civil War?
- When Did Columbus Arrive in the Americas?
- Where Did Sacagawea Join the Corps of Discovery?
- When Did George Washington Fight His First Military Battle?
- What Was the Continental Congress?
- How Did Slaves Find a Route to Freedom?
- Why Did Cherokees Move West?
- Who Were the Accused Witches of Salem?
- How Many People Traveled the Oregon Trail?
- What Difference Could a Waterway Make?
- How Did Tea and Taxes Spark a Revolution?
- Who Wrote the U.S. Constitution?
- Why Did English Settlers Come to Virginia?
©2011–2012. Middle school. 6 x 9 inches. Softcover, 48 pages each.