The Cat Is Out of the Bag in Guadalajara!
Twins Gabriel and Carolina bring home a stray cat, but when it escapes through an open window, they’re led on a chase through the streets of Guadalajara! Where did the cat go, and can the twins find it without getting lost themselves?
This Level 2 reader features full audio for every chapter, accessible via QR codes. Simply scan the QR codes with a smartphone or tablet using any free QR code reader. Laptop users access audio via included web addresses. Also, your purchase includes a FREE download with comprehension questions and answer keys.
This story is also digitally available on Flangoo. Sign up for a free trial and read it for free (no credit card required).
Unique Words: 431
Total Words: 3,930
Tense(s): presente , pretérito, imperfecto, infinitivo, futuro, gerundio, presente del subjuntivo, imperativo
Listen to the complete chapter 1 audio recording from the reader, located in "Additional Info."
©2020. Spanish. Level 2. High school. 5 x 7 inches. Softcover, 78 pages.
Get Everything You Need to Support Your Reader Lesson!
This all-in-one, reproducible teacher’s guide gives you everything you need to support your lesson on the Level 2 Acquisition Reader Un Susto por la ciudad. You get:
- Your Teacher’s Guide: Explanations of each section in the guide
- Pre-Reading Guide: Character and setting summaries, cultural notes, and helpful words and phrases
- Multiple comprehension activities, a quiz, and a summary for EVERY chapter
- Post-Reading Guide: A chapter survey, story discussion, writing activities to work directly with the story, a reader project, and a reader test
- Picture gallery of all images in the reader, plus activities
- The full reader glossary
- Complete answer keys for all activities
Teacher's Guide and Student Activities: ©2020. Spanish, English. Level 2. High school. 8.5 x 11 inches. PDF download, 89 pages.
About the Author
Daniel Andrade is a Mexican psychologist, writer, and digital designer who enjoys reading, telling stories, and teaching people. He lives with his wife in Guadalajara, Mexico.