Examine the Holocaust Through Primary Source Documents
Great new book examines photos, paintings, interviews, newspaper articles, modern movies, maps, and first-hand accounts related to the Holocaust. Your students will:
- Analyze various types of evidence related to the Holocaust.
- Get insight into why and how this evidence was created and by whom, with a focus on multiple people with differing views of certain events of the Holocaust.
- Learn how point of view can shape the analysis and interpretation of evidence.
- Better understand how historical controversies have developed related to the Holocaust.
- Examine how genocide still happens in the 21st century.
Helpful for putting this terrible event into historical context while encouraging critical thinking, this book is loaded with primary and secondary source documents.
©2016. 7 x 9 inches. Softcover, 48 pages.