Positively Reinforce Learning French Through Game-Based Learning!
- Thirteen different common themes from French 1
- Students do projects in groups to be able to go on to the next level
- Resources for positive reinforcement
- Self-assessment and group checkup sheets
- Explanations about game-based learning and how to play
©2019. French, English. Beginning. Middle school, high school. Reproducible. 188 pages.
Book Download: PDF. Adobe® Reader® required to view PDF.
Print Book: Spiral-bound. 8.5 x 11 inches.
About the Author
Sarah Hopper earned her bachelor's degree in French Education. She holds a master's degree in Second Language Education. She also holds certifications to teach French and Spanish in New York State, has studied abroad in France and Mexico, and has taught French and Spanish for 15 years at all levels. Her teaching has included distance learning courses, as well as traditional classes. She was nationally recognized as a 2014 PBS Digital Innovator. She loves learning new strategies and tools, and is currently pursuing certification to teach English as a Second Language. She resides with her three children and husband in northern New York.