Seamlessly Teach the Civil War in ANY Setting with Hybrid Units!
This is an entire hybrid unit in one place! PDFs include complete teacher edition and editable student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload. Printable and projectable, this unit is perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Designed for remote learning AND in-class use, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated and supportive, with a solid mix of warmups, out-of-the-box activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, primary source analysis, and resources.
- Activities include: Easy Debate: How Would You Propose to Keep the Union Together?, SHOW ME Challenges and Clues: Civil War, Historical Speech Analysis of Abraham Lincoln’s “Gettysburg Address,” and Document-Based Questions: Brother Against Brother.
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. A historical context reading with bolded key vocab terms starts the unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. PDF download, 100 pages.