Seamlessly Teach World War II in ANY Setting with Thematic Hybrid Units!
This versatile digital resource is an entire thematic unit in one place! PDFs include complete teacher edition and editable student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload! Printable and projectable, this unit is perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Flexible design works in any learning environment, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated and supportive, with a solid mix of warmups, out-of-the-box activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, primary source analysis, and resources.
- Activities include: Easy Debate: Should the United States Have Dropped the Atomic Bombs?, SHOW ME Challenges and Clues: World War II, Historical Speech Analysis: Franklin D. Roosevelt “Day of Infamy,” and Document-Based Questions: The Last Great War.
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. A historical context reading with bolded key vocab terms starts the unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. PDF download, 121 pages.