Verb Practice for Your Classroom
Roll the subject pronoun die, and when a verb card matching it appears, be the first to slap it! Slap fast and collect cards to win, but look out for wild cards—slap a mosquito to get extra cards, but don't slap a bee! Includes alternate instructions for a no-slapping version of play.
- Beginning- to intermediate-level topics.
- Three mosquito "wild" cards.
- Bee "wild" card.
- Alternative instructions for a non-slapping version of play.
- Two to six players per game.
- Each game includes one die, a deck of cards, answer key, and a hard plastic storage box.
Available Spanish Verb Slap!™ Games:
- Verb Slap! Regular -AR Verbs (1G0909)
- Verb Slap! Regular -ER/-IR Verbs (1G0908)
- Verb Slap! Stem-Changing Verbs (1G0907)
- Verb Slap! Irregular Verbs (1G0910)
- Verb Slap! Preterite Tense vs. Imperfect Tense (1G0935)
- Verb Slap! Imperfect Tense (Regular and Irregular Verbs) (1G0936)
- Verb Slap! Preterite Tense Regular Verbs (1G0937)
©2017. Spanish. Beginning. Elementary, middle school, high school. Two to six players per game. Each game includes one die, a deck of cards, answer key, and a hard plastic storage box.