A Complete and Customizable Comprehensible-Input Curriculum Framework for French
Combining the magic of stories with real-world tasks and authentic culture, this web-based curriculum series builds students’ communicative abilities and intercultural understandings, fostering a love of the French language and the culture of the communities where it is spoken. Includes stories by Nina Holzfeind, author of the blog “French from the Heart,” and contributions by Jordan Aillet, Sabrina L’Heureux, Louise Nguyen, and others!
Voces® Notre histoire 1 offers:
- Communicative tasks with authentic materials aligned to AP® themes and the ACTFL Standards for Modern Languages
- Original CI stories with high-frequency vocabulary and comprehension activities
- Integrated Performance Assessments (IPAs) at the end of every unit
- Cultural videos and readings by native speakers from the francophone world
- 360° panoramas with see/think/wonder-style question sets
- Interactivity with audio, video, recording, games, and auto-graded activities
- A robust and flexible proficiency-based CI curriculum framework
©2018 Voces Digital. French. Novice, Beginning. Middle school, high school. Comprehensible input. Web-based curriculum, no download, no installation.