A Complete and Customizable Comprehensible-Input Curriculum Framework for French
Ideal for middle and high school students.
- Compelling stories by Nina Holzfeind targeting high-frequency, grammar-rich structures
- Vertically aligned to AP® themes and sub-themes
- An investigation of people, places, and events in the French-speaking world
- PQA scripts and story scripts by Louise Nguyen
- A wide variety of engaging comprehension and higher-order thinking activities by Julie Begnaud and Pamela Vasquez
- Biographies of prominent historical figures in the French-speaking world
- Automatic grading, recording, and playback features throughout
- Interactive Can-Do statements
- Simulated conversations with native speakers modeled after those on the AP® exam
- Real-life interpersonal and presentational communicative tasks
- Up-to-date and relevant authentic resources
- Nonfiction embedded readings by Julie Begnaud
- 360° panoramas with see/think/wonder-style question sets
- Customizable vocabulary-based games
- Integrated Performance Assessments by Gretchen Petrie
Try Voces® Notre histoire 4 in your classroom today, and see the difference! Click here for a FREE 10-day trial.
Want more information? Call Voces® at 800-848-0256.