A Complete and Customizable Comprehensible-Input Curriculum Framework for AP® French
Ideal for high school students.
Early units available now to explore - will be complete by August 15, 2021!
Notre histoire: Avancer et préparer provides a complete curriculum framework for those preparing to take the AP® French Language and Culture Exam.
Avancer et préparer has everything you and your students need, including:
- Essential questions and culturally rich stories that explore the global AP® themes
- Authentic material, such as literature, short films, commercials, articles, news reports, interviews, instructional videos, graphs, charts, infographics, and presentations
- Interpretive tasks with authentic audio and compelling, up-to-date print sources with auto-graded multiple-choice questions for all AP® themes and sub-themes
- Email replies and simulated conversations with native speaker audio and online recording that are structured like the interpersonal tasks on the AP® exam.
- Presentational tasks, including cultural comparison speaking prompts and the newly updated argumentative essays, all with support materials, key vocabulary, and authentic cultural resources
- A complete toolbox of resources, including tips for students, activities targeting high-frequency advanced structures, interactive graphic organizers, customizable games, teacher scripts, an appendix with reference and supplemental material, AP®-based rubrics, and student surveys
- Plus, practice exams to prepare students for the big day!
Avancer et préparer connects products, practices, and perspectives in students' own lives to those in the French-speaking world while deepening their knowledge of culture and language diversity, ensuring success on and after the AP® French Language and Culture Exam.
Try Voces® Notre histoire: Avancer et préparer in your classroom today, and see the difference! Click here for a FREE 10-day trial.
Want more information? Call Voces® at 800-848-0256.