Students Must Know the Password to Enter Your Classroom!
Master Spanish teacher and TCI/TPRS expert Bryce Hedstrom walks you through the how and why of using passwords. Turn your Spanish class into an exclusive club. Restrict entry by asking for a password! This practice works well with any approach or curriculum. Details on how to present the word or phrase and what makes a good password, the problems you may encounter and their solutions, to the potent and wide-ranging positive results you can expect and why they happen, are all in the book.
- creates a buzz around the school about your class
- gets students speaking the target language before they even get in the door
- encourages students to connect with and help each other
- exposes kids to fun, useful, and culturally authentic phrases
- contributes to classroom management in ways that may surprise you
©2017. English, Spanish. Level 1 and up. Elementary, middle school, high school. 53 pages.
Book Download: PDF. Adobe® Reader® required to view PDF.
Print Book: Softcover. 8 x 11 inches.
About the Author
Bryce Hedstrom is an accomplished TCI/TPRS teacher/teacher trainer. His teaching emphasizes storytelling, acting, reading, music, student engagement and plenty of laughter.