Students Must Know the Password to Enter Your Classroom!
Your Spanish class is an exclusive club. Restrict entry by asking for a password! No matter the approach you take or the curriculum you must follow, you can incorporate this powerful practice. "Why should I?" you might ask, and "How does it work?" In this friendly little book, master Spanish teacher Bryce Hedstrom walks you through the how and why of using passwords, from how to present the word or phrase and what makes a good password, to the problems you may encounter and their solutions, to the potent and wide-ranging positive results you can expect and why they happen.
- creates a buzz around the school about your class
- gets students speaking the target language before they even get in the door
- encourages students to connect with and help each other
- exposes kids to fun, useful, and culturally authentic phrases
- contributes to classroom management in ways that may surprise you
©2017. English, Spanish. Level 1 and up. 53 pages.
Book Download: PDF. Adobe® Reader® required to view PDF.
Print Book: Softcover. 8 x 11 inches.
About the Author
Bryce Hedstrom is an accomplished TCI/TPRS teacher/teacher trainer. His teaching emphasizes storytelling, acting, reading, music, student engagement and plenty of laughter.