Cultivate Your Students' Growth Mindset in Your World Language Classroom!
Abilities are NOT fixed! All it takes to change them is embracing a growth mindset in your classroom. This poster displays 12 questions you can ask your students before, during, and after class that will get students thinking about how to achieve that growth mindset.
Developing a growth mindset helps students:
- Realize that their intelligence can be developed
- See that success will come with hard work
- Embrace challenges
- Accept negative feedback as a means to do better next time
- See mistakes as learning opportunities
- Equate reward with effort
- Understand there is always a plan B
©2019. English. Middle school, high school. 13 x 38 inches. Laminated.