Cultivate Your Students' Growth Mindset in Your World Language Classroom!
Many students feel they are stuck in a negative mindset where their beliefs are static. However, these beliefs CAN change—they just have to alter their way of thinking. This poster displays 10 fixed mindset ways of thinking, along with 10 new ways of thinking to spark a growth mindset.
Developing a growth mindset helps students:
- Realize that their intelligence can be developed
- See that success will come with hard work
- Embrace challenges
- Accept negative feedback as a means to do better next time
- See mistakes as learning opportunities
- Equate reward with effort
- Understand there is always a plan B
©2019. English. Middle school, high school. 13 x 38 inches. Laminated.