Cultivate Your Students' Growth Mindset in Your World Language Classroom!
Abilities are NOT fixed! All it takes to change them is a growth mindset.
Many students feel they are stuck in a negative mindset where their beliefs are static. This poster shows them the differences between a fixed and a growth mindset, and how, by changing their perception and outlook, they can achieve a growth mindset.
Developing a growth mindset helps students:
- Realize that their intelligence can be developed
- See that success will come with hard work
- Embrace challenges
- Accept negative feedback as a means to do better next time
- See mistakes as learning opportunities
- Equate reward with effort
- Understand there is always a plan B
©2019. English. Middle school, high school. 13 x 38 inches. Laminated.