Seamlessly Teach Ancient Greece in ANY Setting with Thematic Hybrid Units!
This versatile digital resource is an entire thematic unit in one place! PDFs include complete teacher edition and editable student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload! Printable and projectable, this unit is perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Flexible design works in any learning environment, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated and supportive, with a solid mix of warmups, out-of-the-box activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, primary source analysis, and resources.
- Activities include: Stimulating History Simulation: Socratic Seminar on the Melian Dialogue, Easy Debate: Did the Historical Events Behind the Trojan War Really Happen?, Prove It! Persuasion Station: Which Philosopher’s Teachings Are Most Reflective of Modern-Day Thinking?, and SHOW ME Challenges and Clues: Ancient Greece.
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. A historical context reading with bolded key vocab terms starts the unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. PDF download, 99 pages.