Seamlessly Teach the Ancient River Valley Civilizations in ANY Setting with Hybrid Units!
This is an entire hybrid unit in one place! PDFs include complete teacher edition and editable student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload. Printable and projectable, this unit is perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Designed for remote learning AND in-class use, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated and supportive, with a solid mix of warmups, out-of-the-box activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, primary source analysis, and resources.
- Activities include: Stimulating History Simulation: Mesopotamian Inventions Trade Show, Prove It! Persuasion Station: Who Was the Most Significant Egyptian Pharaoh?, and Prove It! Persuasion Station: What Was Ancient China’s Greatest Contribution?
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. A historical context reading with bolded key vocab terms starts the unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. PDF download, 84 pages.