Seamlessly Teach Asian Civilizations in ANY Setting with Thematic Hybrid Units!
This versatile digital resource is an entire thematic unit in one place! PDFs include complete teacher edition and editable student pages. Students simply type their answers in, save, and upload! Printable and projectable, this unit is perfect for seamless teaching in class, at home, or any combination!
- Flexible design works in any learning environment, ready to upload to Google Classroom or any other learning platform!
- Differentiated and supportive, with a solid mix of warmups, out-of-the-box activities, content and skills practice, graphic organizers, primary source analysis, and resources.
- Activities include: Stimulating History Simulation: Chinese Dynasty Museum, Document-Based Questions: Setting the Stage: How Does Geography Influence Destiny?, and Document-Based Questions: The East Asian World, 1200–1868.
- Ready to implement! No textbook, no problem. A historical context reading with bolded key vocab terms starts the unit.
- Aligned to C3 and Common Core national standards.
Middle school, high school. Reproducible. PDF download, 69 pages.
Shi Huangdi: Hero or Villain? Mini-Poster
Genghis Khan: Hero or Villain? Mini-Poster
Build It Yourself: Ancient China Book